Friday, September 18, 2009

Nursery Pics


We are really happy with the way that Wyatt's room has turned out. I shipped pretty much everything from the States, so it took more planning than I originally thought. Baby furniture and decor is so much different here than it is in the States, that it was just easier for me to order online and bring it in.

There are still a few more pictures that we want to hang on the wall..but it's pretty much finished. This is the view walking into his room. The stickers are a jungle theme and it was fun making up my own scenes as I applied them.












This was one of the things that I found here. It was great because it went with the whole jungle/animal theme.


















We got this piece of art at an art gala here. I liked the whimsical look of it. The baby's room seemed a perfect place for it. I just realized that I should have taken a more direct pic of it..but you can probably get the idea.














Our bassinet will be in our bedroom, but I just wanted to include it in the pic. I am really happy with it. I wanted something modern and I thought it had a great design. The base is curved so that it rocks.




















Since we are just going to be here for 3 years, we didn't want to break out the paint...so I found some great canvases online. (www.avalisa.com). They have tons of modern canvases in different sizes and categories. You can customize the color, too.




















I really liked the polka dot pattern of our crib bedding. It goes with so many things. I realized that I tended to gravitate toward things that are gender neutral. The mobile is from www.blablakids.com. They have great animal dolls and rattles there, too. I realize that I should have taken a closer pic..but it is a circus theme with jungle animals.

2 comments:

  1. kip! I was just thinking about you the other day wondering if Wyatt was here yet. Its so close! I hope you can find a way to get the news on your blog so we can hear and see pics when he's here. Your nursery looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. KIPLEY! So, I just saw on Brook's facebook that baby Wyatt was born today! Congrats! I asked her for your email and she said you had a BLOG, too! I had no idea!! (I know, lots of exclamations, but I'm excited about your baby AND your blog!) I am so happy for you. If you want a free blog makeover at any point, I am your girl. Just let me know! Congrats again. Can't wait to see pics. Much Love!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers