Thursday, January 13, 2011

Cause and Effect

If any of you ever wondered what would happen if you were to leave your sprinkler on overnight...in freezing temperatures...Here's the result.
Let me just say that I had all intentions of turning it off the day before..but Wyatt had a mishap that involved a bleeding mouth, so the sprinkler was forgotten..and this morning I woke up to a giant ice sculpture in the front yard.
The neighbor kids are calling it "Awesome"...while I think it is pretty mortifying.

Along the lines of cause and effect...today I noticed that when Wyatt hears John Denver, the result is some pretty fancy footwork...and knee bends.

4 comments:

  1. oh man! is it too early to laugh about the ice sculpture?!?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with the neighbors - awesome! loved seeing wyatt dance and hearing your voice. :) also, i'm glad to know i'm not the only one who plays JD for their kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgive me for belly laughing @ the ice sculpture. I hope you see the humor in it. If not, just blame it on Matt :)

    I can't see the video, but I'll be back for that tomorrow...

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The viedo was definitely worth coming back for. Call "Star Search" now!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers