Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wyatt has some Big news to share!

Can you guess what it is?



Still wondering? Well, maybe actions speak louder than words...Although, I think my voice in the background probably gives it away.



That's right! Our family is growing and Baby Evatt #2 will be making their debut in mid December. It's a BOY!! We're super excited and Wyatt is already getting ready for his role of big brother, as you can see.

I still need to post updates on what we've been up to lately (our road trip to Idaho this summer for one thing)...but I'll get to those at some point!

3 comments:

  1. congrats kip!!!! YEAH FOR BROTHERS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am so happy for you guys! How wonderful to have another baby boy. I can not wait to see pictures and see his little face. YaY!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers