Sunday, January 8, 2012

Hayes is 1 month!

Wow!..I can't believe a month has already gone by since the whirlwind arrival of our little Hayes. I forgot about this period when Wyatt was a newborn...The days of when it's exciting if you ever can make it out of the house and get out of your pajamas and you feel on top of things if you are able to brush your teeth before 3 in the afternoon. But of course, he's definitely worth it!
Wyatt has been acting really sweet toward his little brother. Although many times, he chooses to ignore the latest addition to the household, I often catch him trying to give the baby a rattle or a pacifier. I think he's warming up to the idea of having a little one around.

1 comment:

  1. My goodness they are adorable. Hayes looks soooo much like Wyatt did. Glad you are hanging in there. Wish I were there to come take Wyatt for a play date.

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers