Wednesday, August 12, 2009

New baby? Wake us when it gets here,,,,,,



It's true. While I'm scrambling to get stuff ready for the baby, our pups spend much of their time taking it easy and show not the least bit concern that things are going to be changing around here. Major is the white one and Molly is black. They are brother and sister Akita/Lab mix and will be turning 5 in December. So I don't know what age that makes them in people years...but I definitely feel that I live with a middle aged bachelor and his sister who are set in their routines. They can't keep their eyes open past 7:30pm and don't get up till 7am the next morning. They have a look of annoyance if you keep them up late and take big exaggerated sighs to let you know that they are not impressed. Those peaceful nights are about to change!

2 comments:

  1. hey KIP! Ali sent me your blog! I"m so glad you're keeping one so we can keep up with you. I loved reading about your life there and I can't WAIT to see your baby boy! Snap those pictures girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kipster! I wanted to be the first to post on your VERY informative blog, but J-me beat me.....
    I'm so excited for you! You are such a trooper to be so laid back a/b all the major changes in your life right now. I admire you for that, and pray your life just gets better and better.

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers