Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Wyatt...meet Santa!


So..this was Wyatt's first introduction to Santa. No tears..but there was definitely uncertainty on his face. I was wondering if the Santa at our local mall in Chile would be as jolly as the ones I've seen in the States..and I was pleasantly surprised that he pulled off Saint Nick pretty well. I still can't get into the Christmas spirit when I'm wearing sundresses and it's in the middle of summer. There are definitely some differences here besides the weather. No one puts lights on their houses for the holidays..and I haven't seen any wreaths on doors. Oh yeah..I didn't put socks on my little man b/c it was so hot outside and he gets so warm. Apparently, I've learned that Chileans think that babies without socks is a huge 'No-No' and I've had random people in elevators touch his feet while he's been in the carrier to be obvious in checking to see if they were cold. Weird! I know!

2 comments:

  1. He's such a cutie! I think you are in Texas right now and I was hoping to be able to get to Abilene while you were there, but adjusting to three kids has been more challenging than I thought. Hope y'all had a good visit!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers