Saturday, January 23, 2010

4 months old!

I know, I know..I need to post more pictures of my baby.  I just find that when I try to take pics on my own, I end up shooting from a bad angle and get a shot of the inside of his nose or there's a glare on his face, etc.  So..Matt took these pics when he was in town (he's at work on the mountain for 8 days and in Santiago for 6).  Word of caution..we have a drooler on our hands!  It's amazing to see the changes that Wyatt is going through.  It seems to happen on a daily basis.  Everyone keeps commenting how big he is..."!Muy Grande!  they all say...  and even the occasional "!Gordito!"  He laughs all the time..and it's the best sound in the world.





1 comment:

  1. aww kipster he is precious! and i love the blog picture at the top of the fam. you look great :)

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers