Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Water baby

So Wyatt had his first "swim" today at my friend's pool. He loved the water and then casually hung out poolside with his friend, Pierce. Wyatt didn't have much to say to Pierce..but was giving him the cold shoulder since Pierce was introduced to solids this past week..and Wyatt still has to wait a month or so.
On a side note...Wyatt slept through the night for the first time last night!! He went to bed at 8:30pm and woke up at 8:45am this morning. It was great! I'm sure he's just toying with me and he won't do it again for a long time..but at least I have a taste of what's to come.


4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the pic of him in his shades:)
    Also, love the new blog layout!! I'm so glad I got to see you before you went back to Chile:)
    I just know that Holt and Wyatt are going to be buds!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You absolutely have the second cutest baby I've ever seen. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I am glad you found my blog. I can't believe Wyatt is 4 months old. He is absolutely precious and you guys look great. How is Chile? I hope it is treating you well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am so jealous of the warm weather!! wyatt is SUCH a cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers