Monday, March 22, 2010

6 Months...where has the time gone?!

So..our little man turned 6 months yesterday! I can't believe it. He is so much fun at this age! It gets better all the time. I love that he seems to be enjoying more of the world around him..and so the dogs get laughed at more, old toys have a new angle, and a simple thing as grass can be so very interesting. I feel lucky every day that I actually have a baby..and I find myself staring at him all the time..still in awe that he's actually mine. I thought that feeling would have subsided by now..but it's as strong as ever. I just feel so blessed!
A few stats on Wyatt:
-he's 29.5 inches long (90th percentile for height) and 18 pounds for weight .
- he has been eating carrots, squash, chicken, potatoes, and bananas. Spinach, pears, and rice are going to be introduced this week.
- we have a thumb sucker...who also twirls his hair...! It never fails, Wyatt will be taking his bottle and one of his hands will be constantly twirling the hair on the side of his head. I find knots ALL the time in his hair from this.
- still goes to bed at 8:00pm and then starts babbling in his crib around 8:30am...Nice!
- on the verge of crawling..he's on all fours and rocking back and forth...but not quite there yet.

1 comment:

  1. KIPLEY!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe that I didn't know you were a mama!!!! Your little guy is adorable and it looks like life is good in the new country. I want to catch up, but unfort. I am not that good at blogging. Maybe things will change when our baby gets here. Keep in touch and miss you girl!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers