Monday, April 5, 2010

Warning...excessive pics of our baby!

My apologies in advance for the many pics of Wyatt that are to follow..but I feel that he's changing all the time and since we're down here in Chile, I don't want family and friends to miss out.

We took Wyatt to the duck pond and he was absolutely transfixed...completely content to just sit on the blanket and watch the commotion of the ducks. He seems to find them wildly entertaining...unlike the geese which have a tendency to draw tears. I don't know if it's the honking or the hissing from the geese at the passing dogs ..but he would be happier if the pond was a 'duck exclusive' piece of property. Maybe he took the hissing to a personal level.
Love a profile shot!
This outfit is too small..but I was determined to catch a pic of him in it since it was one of my favorites. Seriously..you can see how the sleeve is almost to his elbow.
I realized that I NEVER have pics of Matt or me in the blog..so I had our babysitter snap this pic of us before we went out to dinner. We have just started using a babysitter..and Wyatt is 6 months old! I don't know why I waited so long..but I honestly just found it hard to be away from the little guy. Maybe I'm just slightly neurotic..who knows!
I can't wait till Wyatt is older and can have fun with all the Easter egg hunts..but for now, I had to be content with getting a few shots of Wyatt reaching out for a plastic egg or two. And maybe trying to eat some grass or leaves in the interim.
Love it when he gets tickled and shows those 2 pearly whites of his. Nothing better!
A baby and his dog...looking off into the distance and contemplating the finer things in life. For one..a bottle, for the other..a bone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers